Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bored? Feeling Creative? Maybe but shoooot It's Just My Work of Art!

Just a lil' story I wrote the other night about what happens when power is abused. Lots of twists and turns in this one right here so sit back relax and read please!

The Federation had only one day to get to our location. The group we had was low on ammunition and most of our soldiers were injured or dead. What a way to start off the battle. Other countries invaded by the Federation warned us of the dangers these guys posed. Advanced weapons, disease, ability to take crops at will were all included in the list of their abilities. Never in a million years would I have wondered that I as the president of Utopia would have to witness when the bad side of the world would come up again.

Ever since President Russ Feingold came into office, he stopped the war in Iraq, paved the way for resolution in Lebanon between the different groups, decreased crime and the spread of drugs throughout America’s inner cities, and even headed the project to find the cure for AIDS. Thanks to him today, the males and the females of the country could experience several hours of sexual pleasure without worrying about transmission of diseases.

Despite the euphoria of the world at the prospect of a peaceful tomorrow, there was still one group not satisfied with the progress of the world. Basically, I’m talking dirty Republicans. Russ Feingold, fearful of the way their votes could hurt Democratic resolutions, signed laws that brought more immigrants into the country. Through his policies, immigrants including the plethora of Mexicans had to vote Democrat and nothing else for at least the next 25 years of their tenure in the United States. How and why would Republicans sign that kind of bill? Well ever since news of George W. Bush and Marion Barry recent coke session surfaced, Republicans no longer had credibility and no longer were leaders in the house. As a matter of fact Trent Lott turned Democrat and had the opportunity to be House Majority Leader again.

All were the plans of Russ Feingold. Once a supporter of taking troops out of Iraq, his motto for his countrymen was “peace at ANY cost”. With the near total obliteration of the Republican Party, Feingold did not mind doing this in the name of peace. In fact he said it was the right thing to do. But was it in fact the right thing to do?

These were the thoughts of this young senior officer staring down the barrel of the gun of this Federation officer.
“Yea boy, I got you now. What you gonna do now? “
Stunned and a little scared, I just laid in the grass in silence. Slowly but surely, the officer kicked me in my ribs and as a I rolled in pain, pulled out a large machete.
“Got this from that MS-13 fella down the road who tried to stab me. Now it’s your turn to experience this. I’m gonna enjoy this. Getting rid of all these...”

And without even completing the sentence, this maggot fell down as I kicked him in his private area. Hearing this guerilla warrior shriek in pain, my superiors as well as the rest of the soldiers quickly ran over to my aid. Benji, the meanest of them all quickly pulled out his AK-47 gun “lit him up”. With five shots to the chest and one shot between his eyes, This John Doe of the Federation was on the floor with blood oozing everywhere.

There was no time for celebration because wherever there was one enemy, the others were sure to be behind. My mission was to guard the president in the nation’s capital and God damn it if I did not do it, then I would rather kill myself. There were more of these republican federation maggots around in the city and we had to find them as soon as possible.

I don’t know how they made it all the way up from the state of Georgia, the Federation capital, in such a hurry but now that was not the worry. With many dead and many more evacuated, bricks from the second tier schools and public housing in the area were taken to be made for structure that would protect areas of the city like the mall and Pennsylvania Ave. The few Democrats left after all the secret Republicans left the National Guard were on guard to protect the president under 24 hour surveillance. Cars left behind in the evacuation were used as barriers between borders so no one could come in or leave, in theory of course.

For the next couple of days, we had to be very observant because right now we were on the defensive. Any suspicious person and object had to be examined so that there would not be a chance of another defeat for us. I wonder if this is how George Washington felt as he had to lead a weary army to fight against the British and a record of constant defeat. Maybe one day our tide turning victory would happen but until then, we had a lot to prove on this battlefield. Plus we had to win so the innocent lives lost in the battle would not be lost in vain. I myself felt weary and not very optimistic about what the future held. At the same time, I had to keep my game face on because no one could see me in a state other than ready to fight.

The same held for President Feingold. Nowadays no one really saw him face to face. An accomplished technician, he made it possible so that he could communicate through televisions in the White House to the command centers throughout the city. Rumors arose among the ranks that there were nights where he would cry endlessly until his eyes were blood shot red. The president did not feel certain about what the future held. If the president was not certain, than how could other loyal Democrats be certain of what was to happen?

Kneeling down on the ground supported by my toes, I cleaned my fully loaded pistols, with my eyes wide open. No more guerillas would get me ever before having to experience the wrath of MY gun, not Benji. Benji kneeling down next to me rarely said anything. Instead he had the look of revenge in his eyes. Our camouflage uniforms were badly in need of a washing and we were hungry, but we did not really care. Out of the whole brigade of soldiers, Benji was the only person I would really trust with my life and I’m sure he felt the same way with me.

By 2 am, sleep tried to overcome me. My fifth night with no sleep took a toll on my body. To stay awake, I drank some crude form of coffee and to suppress my hunger, I smoked plenty cigarettes and drank water. It seemed like a good idea but even by that time, all that tried to take me down. There was no way that was going to be possible. Plus, I had to shoot one of these stupid little Republicans.

I just felt plain sick and the sickness itself was something that right now I did not think I could overcome. Now my stomach violently growled and the sharp pains continued. As I held my stomach with both arms, something far away caught my eye. How surprising yet smart! The enemy as I speak comes in full flock ready to battle from all sectors. Everyone inside does not know this. Not even Benji, who by that time moved inside, knew the ramifications of what was occurring right now.

For what seemed like eternity, I just stood there stunned not knowing what to do. Well, of course I had to warn everyone. Immediately I ran into the fort and awaken all the people.
“The enemy’s on its way….The enemy is on its way! Help guys! Come on the enemy is approaching!!!!!”
Everyone quickly got up and what seemed like magic, all of them started waving their guns at the same time. The lead commander wanted to see where I saw such a thing. Slowly but with confidence, I handed the commander my binoculars. Within seconds of positioning the binoculars on his face, he confirmed what I told everyone earlier. The Federation was coming and they were coming ready to fight.

The lead commander, satisfied with my discovery, invited me into the basement of the fort where the plans for battle were made. Such an honor but now was not the time for something so miniscule. Sitting among the greats was something I wanted to do for a long time.

The roundtable discussion was something similar to what King Arthur and his knights would have. What things to accomplish for the future. Well, this meeting was the future and everything depended on it. So why were the commanders making such stupid decisions concerning the battle. What?! Hold the fort down? Do not shoot too much? Get each person at a time? Surely, there was a better way of doing it. Maybe Feingold’s nervous breakdown has everyone acting funny.

No fears of subordination held me back for as the lead commander gave his bogus plan, I rose up from my chair and yelled “This is a stupid ass plan and I got something better!” Quickly I blushed and held my hand over my mouth before sitting down in shame. Everyone just stared blankly at me. It wasn’t until the commander finally spoke that I felt comfortable again.

“OK private, what do you suggest we do since you have all the answers? Come on up here and make you known!”
Walking past a dozen mad officials made me nervous but in no time I gave my vicious plan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Federation finally made it to the Waterfront and decided to stop at Arena Stage to rest for a while. Thinking the city was deserted, the troops wasted no time setting up shop and celebrating. Throngs of young female prisoners crowded and uniquely centered stage as all the soldiers sat down to watch them dance as they hooted and hollered like the savage beasts they are.

Unbeknownst to the stupid soldiers, throngs of our soldiers were in the crevices of the stage just waiting for the right opportunity. When the girls left the stage, all of us including myself came from the shadows with our guns, surprising the soldiers. Stunned by the previous performance, they had no chance to grab their guns and as we climbed up on robes going up to the roof, we shot them repeatedly until none was left.

Meanwhile, the girls taken prisoner were carefully taken out of the building and into protective custody. As we got out the building along with the girls, tanks outside turned their guns towards Arena Stage and blew up the place, one missile at a time. Anyone that was alive in that place was really dead. As a matter of facts screams came from the dark abyss of the rubble from people who slowly died suffering from bullet wounds and intense burns.

As I looked to the sky, I could not help but feel great that it was I who made the plan in that fort basement that morning that crushed the Federation. Of course the Federation is not completely destroyed for there are those that still want to threaten the way of life the Democrats created.

I cock this pistol back and think about Hilary and Chelsea and their looks of sadness as their heads were cut off in front of me in our Harlem home. I, William Jefferson Clinton, will stop at nothing to get rid of the Federation and return the Democrats back to power and turn our Utopia back
What! Oh Snap
*gun shot*
Just killed another one. Take that bastard. Lemme blow the smoke off this gun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.askasia.org/students/gsf_prizes.htm
sam you may be interested inthis contest, the prize is $5000

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home