Monday, June 19, 2006

Al Gore Running Again?

In my journalism workshop, Ms.Cimons, my instructor brought up something important that sparked many thoughts in my mind. The second term of the infamous Bush presidency is going to end and an election has to happen so a successor can be elected. There were many names thrown out for possible candidates but no one mentioned Al Gore. With the new movie and book out right now, its obvious that he is trying to get his name out in the public eye again. The question to answer is if he will try his hand at running for the presidency or if this is it for now.

I was not at all surprise that my instructor, a journalist, thought of something like that and hopefully there will be more speculation. Thursday, Kerry's running mate in the previous election is coming down to AU, the place of my workshop, to talk to the press and I for one want to hear about his plans in the future in terms of politics. An interesting team for the election could be Gore and Edwards. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home