Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

I'm back!!! I must say that I happy to be back to the site that gives me the opportunity to express all my thoughts. First off, I just want to say that I completed my last exam today and I am officially a senior so I have one more year of high school then I'm off to college to further my education. As for my plans now, in addition to writing more in this blog, I hope to write articles for Young DC and DC Teen Magazine. While I'm doing that I will also be attending a journalism workshop program at American University and hope to write some sort of literature this summer. I have not thought of what I am writing but I'm sure that some idea will come to me soon.

As for books, one book I definitely recommend people to read right now is We Are All the Same by Jim Wooten. This is a book that revolves around the effects of imperialism and apartheid in South Africa and mainly looks into the life of a young South African boy with AIDS. So far, from what I have read, it seems like a book that is deep and has a lot of thought. This is something that I hope to accomplish in my writing, but we'll see.

In the months ahead, viewers will see more political things especially my thoughts on the upcoming event in Washington supporting the abolishment of the death penalty in addition to my opinions about things that might interest me in the news. For now, I"m just going to enjoy my summer and come in to drop some more knowledge and insight from a "young political mind".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home