Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Lost Gospel

I am a regular church goer and a devoted Christian. As many have seen from my previous blogs, this does not stop me from questioning many things or looking for possibilities. Thus, I bring to you the Gospel of Judas discovered not too long ago. Apparently, this book shows conversations between Judas and Jesus Christ where Christ instructs this betrayers to actually betray him. How bizarre is that!! This is something that one does not want to think about. From the time it was discovered to the present, there has been much controversy among the relgious world. This book was even called heretic. Since this is a faith based subject, it is only up to the reader to determine whether or not the things within this book are true or not. I'm not going to decide. Instead, I'm going to read more about this and speculate. I am not going to make a decision right and no one really should make a decision about something like this. It's just interesting to think about the possibility of something like this happening. Again, think about the word possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home